2009年4月14日 星期二

I survive!!!!

I drive to school today!!
and i SURVIVE! AOO! xD
actually my dad is following infront of me
swt~ coz he scared tat i might crushed smthg=.=
ya~ he should~ wahahahahaha
then i went to fetch kelly at her house
so that she can be my siren(scream) before i hit smthg=o='
my L lisence~
i noe i looks like a pervert==
my P license
looks weird too=.=
my face so square!swt
I wonder y we need to pay rm2 to park in the school compound==
y its not included in our school fees=__=
wasting my money=3=
but if park outside tiok saman-_-
zzz
Philip playing with the guy's chin n Babe molesting
while waiting our new lecturer
then he broke the chin and
Babe accidently pulled out the leg=o=||

Im so stress now@@
becoz we will begin our assignment nex week
and it will cost alot of money for sure~ haizz
If i fail cost alot more==
plus my brain is kinda rusty@@
canot think of any creative ideas-,-
HOW I SURVIVE TILL THE NEXT SEM~~~!!

p.s: don laugh at my angmo la~
i noe it's weird i write in BI T.T

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

最后一张图片有点恐怖哦~~~


缘来是礼把你的博客转载了~
欢迎访问http://51lipin.blogspot.com迪士尼专卖 好多礼品
龙邦礼品~精彩礼品城

Qi❤ 提到...

你的照片很大分别噢`~~
下次换lesen时派美一些就可以咯~~
你刚考到没多久?

Yshui♥ 提到...

是很大差别咯==‘’
对阿
4月1号考的
可是已经中saman了==