2009年6月2日 星期二

lalalalalala

UPDATE

Recently:
1.I pass up my assignment of "Myself On Canvas" already
so kinda lazy to do the others becoz not
important but still got 1 intergrated project which is A0 size. swt
A0 size canvas is A4x16 which cost rm300+ =='
The "myself on canvas" which is A1 size already cost me for rm100+
including the acrylic. wanna bankrup liao=3=

"Myself on canvas" done by me
which is not so satisfied by lecturer~ swt~
as long as I pass up la-_-
Now i have 3 assignment left~ shit~~

2.Mary giv birth to 6 puppies!!!
but not pure rottweiler ==
Tiz is the second time she giv birth
The 1st is pure rottweiler but dead jor
Tiz time she "backstab" by Liono which is a golden retriever but born out all in Obama
none of their body part got golden=.=
Mary's o.s: JENG!

3.Restaurant City recently~
I online in fb more than msn i think==
Friendster already forgotten long time ago=.=
I cant even rmb how to spell when I type it@@
I jus create a quiz about myself today xD
U can take the quiz if u wan@@'
lalalalaa~ *bounce to bed

4. Now is already 1:34am,2nd of june~ its kelly;s birthday=o=
and i jus come back from Bing!coffee meeting ah huei,lipkee,
kelvin,junkiat blah~
Tomorrow i will go out with my jimui to celebrate her birthday
maybe i will update again tomorrow-_-

5. hmm.. nthg more~
bye~~@@'''

沒有留言: