2008年10月9日 星期四

塔格~~ ~o~'

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

Tagged by Kristin=o='

1. I don eat vege

2. I'm veri lazy person

3. I heart Black and Whiteee

4. I'm always lake of MONEY

5.I can't sleep without a blanket

6.I hate ah beng ah lian but myself oso a bit lian lo ~o~'

7.I LOVE to aooooo

8.I am afraid of momok (σ ̄ω ̄)σ

9.I wan my nose to be straight and tall

10. I wish I was a princess and live in a castle*o*
wake up \( ̄ε(# ̄\)☆╰╮o( ̄皿 ̄///)

11.I don like to talk sometimesssss

12.I write my plan in my "Death Note"

13.I like korean style\(≧3≦)/

14.I don like to bath ~
MUAHAHAHA! Don came near me ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

15.Duh~~ skip it~~~

Ppl I tag~ muaahahahah:
akahito
Lao Sai
Catherine
Ivy yoyoyo
Ah Lam
Ah Kii
Eeyore
Angela
Ah Sam
Chua Sai

*no need to do if u don wan to =o=''*

5 則留言:

Jeff YiFong aka 蜜蜂王子 提到...

沙發﹗﹗﹗

哈哈終於坐到你的沙發了~~

你的TAG弄得很有趣噢﹐很喜歡你的表達方式﹐哈哈﹗﹗加油﹗﹗

Yshui♥ 提到...

=o=''偶的沙发很容易坐的啦xD

古墓街第7号當鋪 提到...

Lolx
I like the laziness pic!

Yshui♥ 提到...

=o=

lazy is good~~ *o*

CaTh3Rin3 提到...

i dunhav 10 ppl to tag~~
=.=