2008年4月19日 星期六

taggggggggggggggeeed ~.~

First Layer: On the outside
Name: ah yo=.=
Birth date: 29.10.1991
Current status: les-ing \^o^/
Eye colour: black
Hair colour: black~


Layer 2: On the inside
My heritage: chinese~ not lakia~ lalala~
My fears: vegetable=.=
My weaknesses: lazy~=口=
My perfect pizza: apa ni==


Layer 3: Yesterday, today, tomorrow
My first thoughts of waking up: want to sleep again~.~
My most missed memories: my happy memories *.*


Layer 4: My pick
Pepsi or Coke: sprite
McDonald’s or Burger King: KFc
Single or group dates: wanna bring my dad? xD
Adidas or Nike: Converse -__-
Tea or Nestea: tesi peng
Cappuccino or coffee: Nescafe


Layer 5: Do you...
Smoke: pui~(;′Π‵)
Curse: my favourite
Take a shower: lalala~ haven~
Have a crush: 阿腾~~~~*3*
Go to school: im form 5 sohai=.=
Want to get married: ao~~~ so shy~ ao~~~~~~
Believe in youself: im so slim~~~*o*
Think you’re a health freak: don think so==


Layer 6: In the past
Drink alcohol: sometimes
Gone to the mall: *kick*
Been on stage: yesh
Eaten sushi: i wan sushi king T-T
Dyed your hair: no=.=


Layer 7: Have you ever...
Played a stripping game: no
Changed who you were to fit in: Nope =.=


Layer 8: Are you hoping to...
Get married: not now la~ suku


Layer 9: In a girl/guy
Best eye colour: grey *o*
Best hair colour: don like ah beng
Short or long hair: short! == power station<-动力火车 .vomit


Layer 10: What you were doing
A minute ago: answering question stupiak=.=
An hour ago: ah lam: u got tagged =.=
Four and a half hours ago: juz woke up
A month ago: holiday-ing
A year ago: kanasai add math==


Layer 11: Finish these sentences
I love: my familiiiii, frens, my dog X3
I hate: lakia
I hide: rubbish in my drawer
I miss: my form3 life
I need: CASH!!!

Muahahahahaha~ I tag:
1. ah sam^3^
2. Soon Ho( ̄﹏ ̄)
3. small boy~~
4. YunQii
5. Yew Ding [~.~]

沒有留言: